Why do you need a Facebook Page?
Connect with people and tell them about your business with a Facebook Page.
The obvious reason why you need a Facebook Page for your business is that a Facebook Page is required before you can run an advertisement campaign on Facebook. Having a Facebook personal account and Facebook Page is two different things. It is against the Facebook Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account. If you want to represent your business, organization, brand or product on Facebook, you can use your personal account to create and manage a Page. Keep in mind that a personal profile is for non-commercial use and represents an individual person. If you’re using your profile to represent something other than yourself, you can convert it to a Page. If you’re a public figure, learn about allowing followers.
Facts about Facebook Page
- There are more than 60 million active business Pages. (Facebook internal data, Q2 2016)
- More than one billion people use Messenger, automatically integrated with every Page, to connect with a person or business every month. (Facebook internal data, Q3 2016)
- More than 1.1 billion people use Facebook on mobile every day. (Facebook internal data, Q2 2016)
So, what are the steps to set up a Facebook Page?
Things you need to prepare in order to create a Facebook Page
- A Page name: Use a name that people will search for, such as your business name.
- Two photos (recommended using PNG format for better quality):
- Your Page’s profile picture, which will be displayed at 170×170 pixels on computers, 128×128 pixels on smartphones and 36×36 pixels on most feature phones. Bear in mind that your Page’s profile picture will be cropped to a circular shape in ads and posts, but will remain the same square shape when people visit your Page. Make sure to preview the circular cropped version of your Page’s profile picture so that it won’t look weird.
- Your Page’s cover photo will be displayed at 820×312 pixels (width x height) on computers and 640×360 pixels tall on smartphones.
- A Call to Action: What do you want people to do when they go to your Page? It could be an action like learn about something, contact you or even shop to purchase your products.
Follow the step-by-step process to create a Facebook Page
Set up your Page by first selecting a category, entering your business information, uploading photos and adding a call-to-action button. Create a Facebook Page takes only a few minutes.
Start now by creating a Facebook Page.
Add Useful Features to your Facebook Page
You can turn on messaging for your Page so that people can send private messages to your business to ask questions, get in touch or make suggestions.
Promote your Facebook Page
Once your Page has been set up, invite your customers and contacts to connect with you there to get in touch and keep up with what’s going on.
Publish your first post in your Facebook Page
Sharing photos and updates keep your Page fresh for visitors and help you keep in touch with customers. You can extend the reach of your posts beyond your Page followers by boosting your posts and selecting the people you want to connect with.
Manage your Facebook Page
Once your Page has been created and you’re publishing posts, you can use Page Insights to track how many people you’re reaching, what content they respond best to, how many people took action and more. Seeing how your Page is performing can help you further refine your content strategy and understand how your Page helps you accomplish your business goals.
Why post on Facebook Business Page?
Posting on your Facebook business Page lets you:
- Stay top of mind with people who are interested in your Page or Business.
- Keep customers interested and engaged with industry information, product updates, event notifications and more.
- Reach a larger audience with boosted posts.
Tips Posting on Facebook Page
- Share meaningful updates. Whether it’s content related to your industry or updates on what your business is doing, stay in touch with your audience with Facebook posts. Use short, fun-to-read copy and eye-catching images to get attention. You can even schedule your posts to save time.
- Get more attention for a special post. When your post is published, you can bring more attention to it by pinning it to your Page or embedding it in your website. When you pin a post, it will remain at the top of your Page so it’s the first thing people will see. Embedding a post means it will appear on your website.
- Entice customers with news or special discounts. Use posts to make special offers to your customers, invite them to events or share the moment with a live video.
- Now you can create a post on the go. Download the Facebook Pages Manager app to your mobile device to create posts for your business from anywhere. It’s a great way to share up-to-the-minute updates and photos with your audience.
Reach more people with boosted posts
If you want your post to reach an extended audience beyond people who like your Page, you can boost a Page post. Once you create a post, click the Boost Post button and follow the steps.
Get your post to a larger audience
When you boost a post, you select the audience that you want to see it. Choose people who like your Page, extend it to their friends or even select a new audience that you tailor by age, location, interests and more.
Set your budget
You’re in control of how much you spend on a boosted post – Facebook will never charge more than the budget you select. The budget that you select is the per-day price of boosting a post. Depending on the audience and budget that you choose, you may or may not reach the maximum amount of your budget each day.
When you add a payment method to your ad account for the first time, you’re also determining how you pay for Facebook ads (making automatic or manual payments). Once you choose to make automatic or manual payments, you won’t be able to switch.
If you want to start a Facebook Ads Campaign and you have no idea how and where to start, you can outsource these complicated procedures to us and we will help you to plan and run a successful Facebook Ads campaign.
Contact us if you have one(or more) of the following questions:
- How to create and manage a proper Facebook Page?
- How to advertise any product/services through Facebook Adverts Manager?
- How to target the right audience?
- How to measure Facebook advertising campaign performance?
- How to maintain a continuous trend of good Facebook Marketing?
- What is Facebook Pixel and How to utilize it?
Do you want to know more?
CONTACT US by clicking the link below.