Here is a complete guide on how to renew SSM business at Bank Simpanan National (BSN), including where to download the Business Registration Renewal form (Form A1), how to complete the form, what to bring to BSN and a summary of the SSM renewal fees.
Can I renew SSM Business Certificate at BSN?
Yes. You can now renew your SSM Business Certificate at any BSN branch throughout Malaysia.
SSM resumed its services at BSN (Bank Simpanan Nasional) and BKRM (Bank Kerjasama Rakyat Malaysia) starting from 8 May 2020 as announced on their Official FB Page
Business Owner registered with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia according to Business Registration Act 1956 (APP 1956) (Act 197) Amendment 2001.
What do I need to bring along for SSM renewal at BSN?
Business owners will need to bring along the original NRIC for verification and the completed Business Registration Renewal form (Form A1).
How to renew SSM business at BSN?
First, download the Business Registration Renewal form (Form A1) from this link.
After completing Form A1, you can bring it to BSN and submit to the counter. Find your nearest BSN branch here.
Of course, don’t forget to bring your wallet along to pay the renewal fees.
- Trade Name – RM60 per year
- Personal Name – RM30 per year
- Branch(s) – RM5 per year for each branch
Please be aware that BSN will charge a service fee of RM3.50 (which is affordable).
The Malaysia Company Commission (SSM) reminds the customers and people to be careful of the existence of a website that uses SSM name without permission to gain profit. Be sure to visit the official website at ezbiz.ssm.com.my if you wish to renew your SSM cert online.
Here is a guide on how to register and renew SSM business online via SSM official portal ezBiz.
How to complete the Business Registration Renewal form (Form A1)?
The information required to be filled in Form A1:
- Business Registration Number
- Name of business
- Renewal period (1 – 5 years)
- Date of application
- Owner / one of the partner’s signature
- Name & NRIC number
What do you get after a successful SSM renewal?
SSM renewal certificate and receipt, source: ctalfakhishah
Terms & Conditions for Renewal:
- Customer is allowed to perform business renewal at BSN, not new business registration.
- Customers MUST complete the Business Registration Renewal form (Form A1).
- Renewal will not apply to the business owner under penalty/compound.
- Renewal will not apply to the blacklisted business.
- Application for the renewal of business shall be made at any time before the expiry date up to twelve (12) months after the expiry date.
- A service charge will be imposed for every successful transaction.